找回密码
 加入博一网

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 306|回复: 1

根据以下内容写一篇外贸函电

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2012-9-27 06:45:06 |阅读模式
Jacques Rogozinski, president of Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) has arrived in Changsha to attend Central China TCM Trade Fair 2011. You are a marketing manager of Huaihua Zhenghao Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as HZPC). You are given five minutes to talk with IIC president. Your mission is to enter into business relations with IIC and invite the prospective partner to invest in the medicinal herbal plantation base in Zhongfang County. The following is the conversation between you and IIC president.Y: hi Jacques Rogozinski, 很荣幸见到你!我是怀化正好制药有限公司的市场部经理Jakie Yang. Hi Jacques Rogozinski. It’s my honor to meet you! I’m Jakie Yang, marketing manager from Huaihua Zhenghao Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. J: 很高兴见到你!Nice to meet you!Y: 我们是中国西部最大的一家中药生产商,ICC是世界著名的投资公司,我们很希望能与贵方建立合作关系。Our company is the largest TCM manufacturer in Western China. We know that ICC is a world-famous investment corporation. We are eager to enter into business relations with you.  J: 你能简单介绍下你公司的业务情况吗?我公司正打算开拓湖南市场。Would you please have a brief introduction about your business? You know, my company plans to exploit Hunan market.Y: 感谢!我们经营的产品包括 各种中药保健品( herbal healthcare products) 和各种中药( varieties of TCM). 凭借产品质量和公司良好的信誉,我们的产品在国内外市场上很受欢迎。 这是我们的产品宣传册。 目前我公司打算在中方县建立占地5,000亩的药材种植基地,我们将提供优惠的政策邀请贵方投资。Thank you! Our products range from herbal healthcare products and varieties of TCM products. These products enjoy wide popularity in the domestic and overseas market by virtue of  their top quality and our company’s good fame. Here is our product brochure. We are going to set up a 333-hectare medicinal herbal plantation base in Zhongfang County. We invite your investment with favorable policies.J:听起来不错!会后我将派市场部经理跟你细谈。It sounds great! I will send our marketing manager to talk with you on this issue in detail!Y:我代表公司向您表示感谢。希望能成为贵公司在华新的合作伙伴!再见!I’d like to express great gratitude to you on behalf of our company. I’m confident that our company will become your new business partner in China. See you! J:再见!See you!
来自搜搜问问
发表于 2012-9-27 07:16:28 | 显示全部楼层
再见!See you!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入博一网

本版积分规则

关注建材之家
www.jc68.com
全国服务热线:400-0755-393
加盟咨询电话:0755-82034561
投诉建议Q Q:275171283
讨论互动QQ群:64982759
点击查看放大的二维码
报料号:jc68_com
点击查看放大的二维码
服务号:jc68-1
点击查看放大的二维码
平台移动端二维码
腾讯微博
腾讯微博
新浪微博
新浪微博

玻璃之家 | 建材头条 | 电器头条 | 水电头条 | 钢铁头条 | 防盗头条 | 板材头条 | 暖气头条 | 安防之家 | 机械头条 | 陶瓷之家 | 油漆之家 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 博一建材 | 卫浴之家 | 区快洞察 | 漳州建材 | 泉州建材 | 三明建材 | 莆田建材 | 合肥建材 | 宣城建材 | 池州建材 | 亳州建材 | 六安建材 | 巢湖建材 | 宿州建材 | 阜阳建材 | 滁州建材 | 黄山建材 | 安庆建材 | 铜陵建材 | 淮北建材 | 马鞍山建材 |

QQ|建材|建材网|建材之家|关于我们|手机版|联系我们|广告服务|小黑屋|博一建材网 ( 粤ICP备09089996号-4 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 14:32 , Processed in 0.121507 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.